Friday, February 15, 2008

'I will enter 12th Election Contest ' - Nik Aziz

KOTA BHARU - Kelantan Chief Minister Datuk Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat said that him will be enter the 12th Election Contest although his state of health less satisfying heart problem result.

“Physical I might see weak as heart problem but mind I still tough to oppose sinful about everything, and if my state of health still continuing like today, I would contest,” he said to reporters after closing Program Cakna Orang Kurang Upaya here yesterday.

Nik Aziz, 77, who also Mursyidul Am Pas says, falling to him to continue contest with him still capable and must undertake the task to lead society.

To a question reporter, he rejects perception ostensibly symbol him is Pas's strength in Kelantan.

“Thanked them for think that but my strength or Pas in Kelantan not because I alone but also because to lodge other person strength internal party

0 comments: