Friday, February 8, 2008

Accepted threat through SMS

KUANTAN - Result not bear to accept threat murder, restaurant an assistant act determined with made a police report after think his security family. He who claimed start accepting threat through system work short message (SMS) and a telephone call from mystery woman since last weekend made a police report in Ibu Pejabat Polis Daerah IPD Kuantan yesterday afternoon.

Willing Sami Misni Kayis, 39 year, the report forced to be made after discussed with his husband, Abdul Latif Salleh, 42; after SMS content delivered the mystery woman have threat element murder for it and husband.

“Although at first I do not too heed SMS delivered the mystery woman, yet considering sentence content used too rude and brave, me to be confusion. Let alone stated woman also challenge me to make a police report if brave,” he said.

Working Suaminya as lorry driver ice however no accompany when he made the report that.

“Around 8.30 this morning i have call took from the woman. I no understanding self what his real motive abuse scold I and accusing me foolish woman. Whereas, I no know him. My husband comply feel less easy with action rude the woman and grant no know stated cell phone number,” he said.

Adding more, police report make to make sure the mystery woman no longer disturbing his life family.

“Who even the woman, or whatever his intention, I hope he can think by more rational. I do not want just because less liable action he doing, my domestic experience the problem,” he said.

He who is confident with hopeful police intelligence the mystery woman is traceable in the near future so life it those few stressed and the case worked out.

0 comments: