Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fishermen found the old bomb


KOTA BHARU (Warkah Timur) - A fisherman was forced to abandon his intention to fish after his nets in the grain hit the long bomb from the time of war believed to be Japanese.

Che Che Noah Said, 52, found a bomb weighing about two kilograms of the time crawled on shore nearby Moon Light beach about 9 am yesterday.

"At first I thought I got a big fish because when I pulled the net a bit heavy.

"After being pulled to shore and I was so surprised because there was a large iron and having seen it a bomb," he told The Star yesterday when met at the scene.

Later he was involved in removing the bomb from the net and ran left and return the findings to inform his friends to report to the police.

Meanwhile, a resident, Zainal Mat, 32, was found, he said, after hearing the news of the discovery of the bombs, he continued to the beach and is concerned it is the old type of bomb.

"I expect it of old bombs used in Japan when the war first time because I saw the design and stainless steel," he said.
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: